We’ve amused ourselves testing the features and finding the bits that still need some work.
- Subway exits & bus stops are marked
- Every road, alley and driveway
- Blocks are numbered & buildings outlined
- Convenience stores, supermarkets and gas stations noted
- Local Search feature works
Still To Go
- Labelling of subway stations in the fully zoomed-in view is inconsistent
- ‘Link to this Page’ & ‘Email’ in Local Search sends you to the wrong map (but they work OK in regular map view)
- Driving directions don’t work but maybe that’s OK since everyone who drives has car navi.