Ginny over at Blogula Rasa tagged me for this meme. Good timing, since I’m a little thin on blog subjects at the moment.
- We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
- Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
- At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
- Don’t forget to leave them each a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
And here are my facts and habits.
- Fact: I dislike having things touch the sides of my neck and I get antsy and uncomfortable if I’m wearing something that constricts in the wrong place. As a result, I wear v-neck shirts and my crewnecks get surgery. Strangely enough, turtlenecks don’t usually bother me.
- Fact: My wedding ring cost $59.95 at David Weiss Jewelers in Pittsburgh in 1989. If my fingers were more feminine, I could have saved $10. I probably would have bought a pizza with the savings.
- Habit: Nearly every morning at 8 am, I take a mug of coffee into the bedroom to wake Tod. He needs the caffeine and the prompting to get moving. We sit together and talk for a few minutes before the day proceeds . It’s an enjoyable ritual.
- Habit: I bite my fingernails. Not down to the quick, but I use my teeth to keep them at a manageable length. I’ve determined that it’s absolutely impossible to stop and no longer have any desire to try. I’ll take this habit to the grave, thank you very much.
- Fact: Now that I’ve stopped eating cheese and dairy products, I fart less. I know you were interested in that. I had no idea that dairy could do that to a person; I’m glad I stopped eating it. My skin’s nicer, too, but that could be an increased consumption of antioxidant fruits & vegetables.
- Fact: The doctors told my mother I’d be an Aquarius, but I came out an Aries. With my April 1 birthday, I’m still trying to decide if that fact is a joke my parents played on me for all these years.
- Fact: I make some of my own clothes but only the easy ones like skirts, drawstring pants and simple tops. I love designing my own patterns, but find the actual sewing frustrating if it is too fussy.
- Habit: I can’t pass a realty office without stopping to look at the floor plans in the windows. I’m fascinated with spaces and rooms. From my observations, I’m getting a good education in what makes Tokyo real estate pricey (aside from market fluctuations) and how you can save money.
Now who is going to get tagged? Nobody, because I hate doing that to people. However, feel free to snag the idea for your own blog if you wish. It’s rather fun to think of 8 random facts you will share with your readers. I thought of a lot of facts that I wouldn’t share, too.Posted by kuri at July 03, 2007 02:17 PM